While working within the confines of the Apple Power Mac G4 Cube's beautiful case was limiting, as with all LEGO creations, the design possibilities were still infinite. Ultimately, I was determined to fit all of the default electronics from a LEGO Mindstorms NXT set into the G4 Cube.
- The light sensor had to be positioned behind the Apple logo to illuminate it with its ambient light source.
- The NXT programmable brick would need to be positioned on the underside of the cube for easy access to its buttons and for quick battery replacement.
- The ultrasonic and sound sensors needed to be located in the rear to make use of the Acrylic cube's convenient rear opening.
- Finally, it made sense to position the touch sensor along the top to help regulate the movement of "motor A".
> Next Page >
- MAIN PAGE
- Video: "Hello World!"
- BlueTooth Remote Control
- Video: BlueTooth Remote Control video 1
- Autonomous Mode
- Video: Autonomous Mode
- Build Constraints
- Video: BlueTooth Remote Control video 2